I’m very excited to announce the exciting lineup of panelists joining me at the next Digital Media Dinners taking place Thursday February 24th, 5:30-8pm at Jasmine Seafood Restaurant. We have some amazing professionals from extremely well known social networks! The event topic is Social Media Branding. The audience will be educated on strategies to strengthen their brand across various social networks including review sites (Yelp, MojoPages), collective buying sites (Groupon, Location), location based sites (Foursquare, Gowalla), Facebook and Twitter.
Our panelists will answer all your tough questions and objections on specific networks. They will also provide their expertise on how to ensure your brand is received the optimal positive brand exposure online.
1. Danny Wurst- Community Manager, YELP: Danny Wurst is the Community Manager of San Diego Yelp and a lover of all foods. Originally a Chicago native, he has a B.A. in Media Studies and Public Relations from Loras College and if you know where that is he will buy you a beer. He came to San Diego 2 years ago by way of the hotel industry and has been yelping ever since, earning him the role of “mayor of Yelp” in town. If you ask him what his idea of a great night on the town would be he’ll tell you “the three B’s” — good Booze…good Burgers….good Buddies, not necessarily in that order.
2. Kate Grafton- Account Manager, Groupon San Diego: Kate Grafton is an Account Manager for Groupon. Originally from the midwest, she earned her B.A. in Business Administration/Accounting from Monmouth College. Her love of travel and dislike of bad weather brought her to San Diego 8 years ago where she started her career in sales, marketing and training for small business owners. She travelled across the country consulting small businesses before transitioning into advertising sales. She sees opportunities in the growing collective buying industry so decided to make Groupon her new professional home. She is currently helping San Diego businesses grow their customer base through Groupon features, traveling in her free time, and enjoying beautiful San Diego.
3. Lee Mills- VP of Marketing, MojoPages & Board Advisor, Deal Current: Lee Mills is a highly experienced sales & marketing professional dedicated to delivering a positive ROI. He is a recognized marketing industry expert who has case studies published, frequently speaks at industry conferences and was named a Rising Media Star by Media Magazine in 2004. His focus is on providing intelligent strategies, proven tactics and ROI. For the last several years Lee has been serving as the VP of Marketing for MojoPages.com. In his spare time he’s a sought after Consultant, a Board Advisor for Deal Current and an iMarketers Association Council Member.
At Digital Media Dinners you will learn:
• Hands-on, tactical tips to implement and incorporate immediately
• Knowledge on how to improve your brand image
• Tools to customize a compelling brand message to attract qualified customers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
* Business Owners and Business Leaders
* Marketing and PR Executives
* CMOs, Marketing Managers and Directors
* Product and Brand Managers
* Anyone interested in learning how Social Media will help grow your business
Reserve your spot today by registering HERE