INBOUND15 is coming up in Boston September 8th-11th and I have your golden ticket to attend. That’s right, I’m giving one lucky winner an All-Access Pass to INBOUND15 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
INBOUND15 has really stepped it up with amazing speakers and activities. Keynote speakers include Chelsea Clinton, Seth Godin and even the hilarious Aziz Ansari just to name a few! In addition to the keynotes, here is everything the All-Access Pass includes:
- Access to all 6 Keynotes
- Daily Networking Happy Hour
- Admittance to INBOUND Rocks
- Access to Club INBOUND
- Discounted Rate at 17 Hotels*
- Access to 170+ Educational Sessions
- 30+ Awe-Inspiring Bold Talks
- Eligibility for Keynote Meet and Greet
- Access to INBOUND 2015 Archived Content
- Free Lunch from 20+ Food Trucks
- Unlimited Beverages**
INBOUND fuels the passion that drives the most innovative and successful business leaders of our time. INBOUND’s purpose is to provide the inspiration, education, and connections to transform your business.
INBOUND15 is an event designed to help marketing and sales professionals, business owners, and agency executives deepen their knowledge of inbound marketing through a combination of inspiring keynote presentations, focused training and breakout sessions, expert-led small group workshops, innovative product demos, and exciting networking activities along with an amazing INBOUND Rocks concert.
The All-Access ticket I’m giving away costs $1,499. It will be completely free for a lucky winner! Check out all the information on INBOUND15 HERE. Now for the scoop on HOW YOU CAN WIN this high value prize!
Leave a comment on this post with 1 thing you want to learn from INBOUND15. Include your FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS.
Your must have a valid email address so I can contact you if you’re the winner. Thats’s it. Easy to enter and win! Want to increase your chance of winning? Each additional activity you complete will earn you bonus entries:
- 2 BONUS ENTRIES- Join my Facebook page and “Like” or “Share” this post about INBOUND15. If you do one (Like or share), you’ll get 1 bonus entry. If you do both (Like and share), you’ll get 2 bonus entries.
- 1 BONUS ENTRY- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this post to share the contest with your following. Make sure to include me in the Tweet @MyMelodie.
- 3 BONUS ENTRIES- Most of you know that I’ve got a SXSW 2016 PanelPicker in the running. If you vote for my session AND leave a comment you’ll get 3 bonus entries. You must leave a comment so I can track your vote.
The winner will be chosen by random and notified no later than Tuesday September 1st, 2015.
*Please note: By entering the ticket giveaway, you are signing up for Marketing Melodie’s Marketing Your Way to Success Newsletter. Recipients can opt out any time. Transportation and housing for Inbound15 are not included.
Thanks again to the San Diego Hubspot User Group for inviting me to be their Keynote Speaker last month at the beautiful Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station. The event was a huge success, over 200 people signed up!
For those of you who missed the event or want to review the information, you’re in luck! My friends over at Animus Studios produced this awesome video for me of my keynote. Check it out here or on my YouTube Page.
I also offer a referral fee if you help me book a speaking gig. If my minimum speaker’s fee is met, you will get $500 just for making an introduction!
I’m back from an incredible and highly educational experience at SXSW V2V in Las Vegas. I’ve attended SXSW Interactive in Austin for the past 4 years but this was my first time attending the Vegas conference. V2V is SXSW Interactive on a smaller scale, but the quality of content and connections I made were impressive! The focus is more on educating startups and small business owners. I liked the intimate environment because it allowed me to build deeper relationships. Just like I do my top 10 SXSW Interactive recap each year, here’s a recap of the top ten things I experienced at V2V. You’ll find tips you can apply to your own business, mixed in with my favorite moments and fun experiences.
2. Yoga for the Busy Body– I had the pleasure of being the yoga instructor the the conference! I taught 2 morning yoga classes. I created a special class for the conference called yoga for the busy body. I incorporated poses that students could easily replicate at home and even at work! I absolutely love the fact that I had many students who have never, ever practiced yoga but decided to try it for the first time with me. I’m honored to introduce yoga into new lives at a tech conference of all places!
- Apply to speak at multiple SXSW events. Most people only apply to speak at SXSW Interactive so the competition is fierce. Customize your presentation to fit SXSW Film, SXSW Music and SXSW Edu.
- You have a better chance of getting chosen with a solo session versus a panel. Many people on panels don’t prepare as much as a solo session because they rely on other panel members. If you’re hosting a solo session, the spotlight is on you, so you will be more motivated to prepare.
- If you are going to apply to speak on a panel, make sure the panel is diverse. An all male panel, won’t fly. Don’t include 2 people from the same company or 2 people who do the exact same thing.
- Include a video! This personalizes your entry. It can be a short video you make on your own with your phone. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Having one will significantly increase your chances.
- Grammar and typos will count against you. Make sure to proofread multiple times and then proofread again.
Unfortunately, the application deadline for SXSW 2016 is over but these are things to keep in mind for next year. I also feel that these tips are relevant when applying to speak at other events and conferences.
My popular marketing workshop for yoga and fitness instructors is back! I’m partnering with Hapa Yoga to host my revamped program now called, How to Pack Your Class!
While having an abundance of yoga and fitness options available is great for fitness enthusiasts, it can be a challenge for instructors. In this interactive workshop you’ll learn tips and tricks on how to pack your class every time! I’m combining my 2 passions for marketing and fitness to help you create a successful class following. Learn how to authentically improve your brand and maintain your integrity while marketing your yoga and fitness business.
You’ll leave this workshop with the following takeaways:
- Learn what to do and say during class to motivate students to come back
- Become a subject matter expert for your students by improving your social media brand
- Create a community of followers who are now sharing your content and promoting your class to their friends
If you want to take your yoga and fitness business to the next level, here are the full details:
Date: Friday July 24th, 2015
Location: Hapa Yoga, 4242 Camino Del Rio N #10, San Diego, CA 92108
Cost: $40 in advance, $50 day of
Registration: Click HERE to sign up
It is recommended that you bring your laptop for this workshop. If you are unable to bring a laptop, pen and paper will be provided. There will also be light exercise during the workshop. Dress comfortably. Here’s the event flyer:
Free Webinar- 3 Secrets for Marketing Your Business Through Speaking Thursday July 16th at 12:30pm PST
By popular demand I’m hosting my live webinar again, 3 Secrets for Marketing Your Business Through Speaking on Thursday July 16th at 12:30 pm pacific time.
A lot you told me you wanted to attend but couldn’t make the first one, so if you missed it, you still have a chance to learn this exclusive information that will take your business to the next level.
This webinar is for business professionals who can relate to any of the following:
- You’ve worked really hard in your industry but don’t know how to stand out from the everyone else in your field.
- There are leaders in your industry you know you’re just as good as, yet you’re not getting the same recognition.
- You’ve been marketing your business but aren’t attracting qualified leads that seek you out in time of need.
You don’t have to be a professional speaker to give a great presentation. You do have to be an expert in your field and I’ll show you how to convey your message through speaking. I will also teach you how to integrate social media into your speaking engagements to build your community and personal brand. I created this webinar because speaking is one of the most effective marketing tools I use to grow my own business. I want to teach you how you can use speaking to succeed too.
Reserve your webinar spot HERE
Just to give you an idea of how powerful speaking is for my business:
- Over 60% of my email list is comprised of people who signed up after watching me speak.
- Over half of the people who have hired me recently to teach them about marketing through my new Pick My Brain program are people who have previously attended one of my speaking engagements.
- One of the best ways to get video content for your business is during a speaking engagement. The majority of my YouTube content is footage from my speaking engagements.
Here are the full details and how to sign up:
Date: Wednesday July 16th, 2015
Time: 12:30pm Pacific Time
Cost: FREE for everyone. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Registration: Click HERE to sign up.
I look forward to having you in my free webinar on Thursday July 16th at 12:30pm , pacific time. Please share this webinar with anyone you feel may be interested and perhaps the next time I see you will be on a stage speaking about your business and passion.
*3 Secrets for Marketing Your Business Through Speaking is part of my brand new “Marketing Your Way to Success” webinar series where I educate business owners on how to successfully use different marketing tools.
Marketing Melodie Speaks: Why Inbound Marketing & Social Media Are Best Friends on Thursday July 30th, 2015
Hubspot has invited me to keynote their next San Diego Hubspot User Group Event on Thursday July 30th, from 3-6:15pm at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station and you’re all invited to join me! Hubspot is a company I’ve long admired for their consistent and educational resources on all topics related to SEO, digital marketing, sales and social media for consumers. It’s an honor to align myself with such a power house in the industry! In fact check out their blogs and see what I mean when I rave about their content.
The event starts at 3pm with registration and networking over free Stone Brewing Co. Beer and bites. Then there’s a Hubspot Academy project review with Steve Haase, HubSpot eCommerce Inbound Marketing Consultant. I take the stage at 4:45pm with my presentation Why Inbound Marketing & Social Media Are Best Friends. I love when I’m featured at an event and have an opportunity to invite my entire network. Yes, you’re all invited to have a beer, enjoy food and you’ll learn about marketing at the same time. PLEASE NOTE- If you only want to see my presentation you can arrive at 4:30pm.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
With the constant changing landscape of social media, it can be overwhelming to know which networks to be on. Brands are faced with confusion on what content is effective to post and how to find time to incorporate social media into their marketing strategy. At Why Inbound Marketing & Social Media Are Best Friends you will learn about the important role social media plays in generating inbound leads and how to enhance your current profiles to get more leads. You’ll hear success stories and learn how to create resourceful content that encourages prospects to keep your brand top of mind. You will leave the event with the following information to implement immediately:
- Specific updates you need to make on popular social networks to generate more inbound leads.
- How to be a subject matter expert on social media in your specific industry so customers seek you out in time of need.
- How to be more efficient when creating and posting content on social media so you can focus on nurturing inbound leads.
I’ll close out the event with Q & A, plus a group discussion. As always, I make presentations engaging, interactive and fun!
Here are the full details and how to sign up for this free event:
Date: Thursday July 30th, 2015
Location: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Liberty Station – 2816 Historic Decatur Rd #116 – San Diego, CA 92106
Time: 3pm- 6:15pm, My presentation starts at 4:45pm (PLEASE NOTE- If you only want to see my presentation you can arrive at 4:30pm.)
Cost: FREE for everyone. As I like to say, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Registration: Click HERE to sign up
I look forward to seeing you on Thursday July 30th. Let’s enjoy a beverage, have some tasty food and expand our marketing minds!