Digital Media Now for Yogis at Riffs Acoustic Music & Yoga Yard on June 2nd, 2013
The last Digital Media Now for Yogis was at Bird Rock Yoga in May and it was a great success. I’m always excited to teach fellow yoga and fitness pros about the power of social media and how to use it to grow a business fueled by a passion for yoga and fitness. I’ve had many people tell me that they wished they could have attended my last workshop. Well here is your chance! Another Digital Media Now for Yogis and Fitness Pros is coming up very soon at Riffs Acoustic Music and Yoga Yard in La Jolla. This workshop is open to everyone, not just fitness instructors. The examples will be tailored toward fitness and yoga but any business owner can attend and learn about social media tools.
Workshop Topic: Personal Branding on Social Media– With an abundance of digital technologies available to us, it’s easy to become overwhelmed when creating your own marketing strategy. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to navigate digital marketing and social media tools such as blogs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to attract more clients, grow your business and be a valuable resource in your industry.
- Date: Sunday June 2nd, 2013
- Time: 2pm-4pm
- Cost: $39 Early Bird (Before May 25th), $49 Regular Price
- Location: Riffs Acoustic Music and Yoga Yard- 5510 La Jolla Blvd La Jolla, CA 92037
- Register: Click HERE to sign up and reserve your spot
- Actionable content and tips you can implement immediately to start marketing yourself as a yoga professional
- Knowledge on how to serve as a trusted subject matter expert and resource in yoga
- Understanding on how to use Social Media tools to create a compelling brand
It is recommended that attendees bring a laptop. If a laptop isn’t available, please bring a notepad and pen. Also if you attended a previous Digital Media Now for Yogis workshop you are encouraged to return as the material has been updated to reflect the continuously changing landscape of social media. You will definitely learn something new!
If you run a yoga teacher training program and are interested in having this valuable program as part of your training, please let me know and I’m happy to discuss more details with you. I look forward to seeing you at Riffs in a few weeks and remember to reserve your spot by registering in advance HERE.
Something cool that I want to share about our workshop location is that Riffs is not only a yoga studio, but it’s a music shop. They have uniquely designed their shop so there’s a large outside area where yoga classes can take place accompanied by live music! They have also created an indoor yoga studio right in their backyard. Everything about the space projects positive energy and with a location just steps away from the beach we can all step outside to enjoy the sunset after our time together. This workshop is not to be missed!
* This just in! As of May 29th, 2013 I am happy to offer a complimentary entry into this event. All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog post telling me WHY you want to attend. The winner will be announced on Friday evening so you can plan your Sunday to be here.