[EVENT] Yoga for the Busy Body with Marketing Melodie
Many of you who follow me on Twitter know that while Marketing is my expertise, my yoga practice is a passion that plays a significant part of my life. Yoga brings me peace, serenity and clarity. I share events, information and inspiration about yoga and its powerful impact so I decided to take my yogic ventures to the next level by completing a teacher training to deepen my own practice and provide me with an opportunity to teach yoga to others. I’m proud to have completed my 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Teacher in April, 2011 at La Jolla Yoga Center.
- Tuesday June 7th, 7-9pm
- 7-8pm- All Levels Vinyasa Yoga Class (Beginners are welcome as well as advanced practitioners, options will be given to those just starting out and those who would like to go deeper into their practice.
- 8-8:15pm- Discussion on how BUSY professionals can incorporate yoga/meditation into their life
- 8:15-9pm- Networking with your fellow Entrepreneurs and Business Professionals, light snacks and refreshments
Cost: $10-$15 Suggested Donation (No one will be turned away for lack of funds)
- This event is open to both men and women
- Bring your own yoga mat
- Please RSVP here so I can keep track of everyone who will be attending
I’d like to end this post by sharing one of my favorite yoga quotes “Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape”.