Social Media Workshop for Realtors- April
Join Marketing Melodie for March’s Social Media for Realtors Workshop
Marketing Melodie invites you to a social media workshop series created exclusively for realtors and those who work in related industries. This workshop series is dedicated to helping realtors sell more homes, get more listings and create a strong online presence to be top of mind when someone wants to buy or sell a home.
April’s Topic: Never Run Out of Content to Post– Real estate is an extremely competitive industry. To attract more home buyers and sellers, it’s important to establish a professional brand on social media using valuable content. In this workshop we will learn how to always have fresh, new content to attract new buyers and sellers, plus stay in touch previous clients.
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create and schedule content in advance.
- How to repurpose current content to create fresh, new content.
- How to find valuable content to post.
- You will leave this session with at least 5 pieces of content that you can post and schedule immediately for your real estate business.
Bring your laptop, mobile devices and be ready to take action on your social media!
Date: Monday, April 23rd, 2018
Location: Keller Williams San Diego East Foothills, 1030 Fletcher Parkway, El Cajon, CA 92020
Cost: $60 per workshop
What You Get: Your ticket price includes a 2 hour social media workshop and working session, dedicated exclusively to the real estate industry. You have the opportunity to ask Melodie any marketing questions and you will receive her assistance with your marketing efforts.
* Tickets are limited (20 people max), so get yours today before they sell out!
** Even if you can’t attend, please share this event with a friend who works in real estate!