Links I Love
I am constantly scouring the web for marketing resources and educational content related to digital technology and social media. I also enjoy discovering things that are entertaining, healthy, beautiful and delicious. Links I Love is a series I’ll be posting weekly to share the best things I discover around the web. This is a great way for you to get to know me and my intention is that you’ll find something you love too!
1. 50 Mesmerising Designs That Make The Most Of Negative Space- Wow! I absolutely love creative designs with hidden meanings and clever use of negative space. (designschool.canva.com)
2. 22 Sleepy Kittens Doing What They Do Best – Sleep- Because this is the internet. And the internet loves cats. (onemorepost.com/)
3. Jurassic Park: High Heels Edition- I saw Jurassic World last weekend and I couldn’t help but point out how unrealistic it was that Claire was running in stilettos the entire time. This Jurassic Park spoof makes it all better. (avclub.com)
4. 9 Things You Need to Immediately Stop Doing on Facebook- I am guilty of #5. But seriously, some of the things on this list…just STOP. (socialmediatoday.com)
5. 8 California Towns You Need To Be Spending a Lot More Time In- I’ve been to 4/8 of these California Towns. (thrillist.com)
6. Personal Injury Lawyer ‘Flattered’ To Be Theme Of Toddler’s Birthday Party- This 2 year old boy is too cute. I personally think he should be a paid endorser for this lawyer! (buzzfeed.com)
7. Boy Who Couldn’t Afford Books Asks Mailman For Junk Mail To Read; Mailman Responds Spectacularly- I remember being a little kid and getting excited every time I received a new book. I love this story and I love that this little boy loves to read. (huffingtonpost.com)
8. Firefighters Pay it Forward Big Time After Waitress With Heart of Gold Picks Up Tab– Yet another feel good story! I am inspired to give and pay it forward. (goodnewsnetwork.org)
9. 3 Ways to Wring at Least Some ROI From Failure– Failure will happen. Learn from it. (entrepreneur.com)
What links did you love this week? Feel free to share with me in the comments.