Links I Love- Premier Post
I am constantly scouring the web for marketing resources and educational content related to digital technology and social media. I also enjoy discovering things that are entertaining, healthy, beautiful and delicious. Links I Love is a series I’ll be posting weekly to share the best things I discover around the web. This is a great way for you to get to know me and my intention is that you’ll find something you love too!
1. Canva- I can’t believe I just found out about this resource. This site will help you create marketing material without any design experience. They make it easy to upload your own images, search for free clip art, create flyers, social media images and more. The “Links I Love” photo was created in Canva. I used a photo I took with a view of the ocean, found a clip art heart and then added text. (canva.com)
2. Nike + Training Club- This is another one of those I can’t believe I didn’t know about this sooner moments. Train whenever, wherever. Over 100 workouts, free on iOS and Android. This is perfect for someone like me who is always on the go or traveling. (nike.com)
3. 7 Things Buzzfeed Can Teach You About Leadership– Keith Ferrazzi is one of my favorite authors. He inspires me and many others to become better leaders. I really enjoyed his article about Buzzfeed. (linkedin.com/pulse)
4. How to Craft Instagram Posts That Drive Sales– Are you using Instagram for your business? These are great ideas that I personally plan to implement. (socialmediaexaminer.com)
5. What a Home Yoga Practice Actually Looks Like- As a yogi, I do my best to attend classes. Sometimes I don’t always make it to class. Sometimes I try to practice and home. Every time I end up like the girl in this video. Anyone else? (elephantjournal.com)
6. 11 Things Ultra-Productive People Do Differently– I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for tips to be more productive. This post sums it up perfectly. (linkedin.com/pulse)
7. Free Icons: 50 Best Sites To Find Beautiful And Useful Free Icons– When finding images to use it sometimes takes me a while to find ones that fit my content and are free. This post sums it up and gives you 50 resources for free icons. (designschool.canva.com/blog)
8. Which Of These Bananas Is Better For You – Ripe Or Unripe?– Banana lovers, this is for you! I enjoy bananas best when they get their first sign of brown speckles. This is when they taste the sweetest to me. (simpleorganiclife.org)
9. More Socializing Can Mean More Work– These are great tips for job seekers on using social media. In fact, many of these tips are ones I have given and written myself. It’s great to see others are confirming my insight. (socialnomics.net)
What links did you love this week? Feel free to share with me in the comments.