Marketing Melodie Presents: Digital Media Now Seminars @DigitalMediaNow
Thanks to everyone who’s attended or supported one of my previous seminars. After receiving so much positive feedback and praise for my Digital Media Dinners series, I’ve created a new seminar series called Digital Media Now. You can get a glimpse of my seminars in the video below:
Digital Media Now is a seminar series hosted on the first Wednesday of each month to educate business owners and professionals with knowledge on the most up to date digital technology tools and social media marketing strategies. Attendees will leave empowered with actionable content they can implement immediately. A different topic is covered each month. Content from each topic does not overlap so it’s encouraged for attendees to attend all seminars to gain comprehensive knowledge on growing their business in all areas of Digital Media. It’s also not necessary to attend a previous event to make sense of future events.
Here are the event dates and topics for Digital Media Now:
- Wed. November 2nd, 2011, 6:30pm: Personal Branding on Social Media- Learn how to ensure your personal online brand is simultaneously optimized to enhance your company’s brand on various social networks to increase visibility for both yourself and your business to attract qualified customers and strategic partners.
- Wed. December 7th, 2011 6:30pm How to Create Compelling Content- Learn to create content that attracts your target customers, encourages interaction and strengthens your community.
- Wed. January 4th, 2012, 6:30pm: The Power of LinkedIn- Master LinkedIn and use it like a pro to attract qualified customers, increase your visibility in searches and build stronger relationships to grow your business.
- Wed. February 1st, 2012, 6:30pm: Social Media Integration- While it’s important to integrate social media into your marketing strategy, it’s also just as important to have a strong plan that incorporates other marketing medias (Events, PR, Cause Campaigns, etc). Learn how to effectively integrate your social media efforts to create a cohesive marketing strategy.
- Wed. March 7th, 2012, 6:30pm: Internet Power- Learn to navigate the infinite opportunities on the internet with email techniques, shortcuts and digital technology tools. Find information faster, organize and manage information flow, use social media to attract opportunities and truly master the web. Your efficiency will increase and productivity will skyrocket
- Wed. April 4th, 2012, 6:30pm: Relationship Marketing Online- Social Media and Digital Technology take relationship marketing to a whole new level. Leverage your social networks to create strong business alliances that work with you to attract new clients and strategic partnerships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business Owners and Leaders
- Marketing and PR Executives
- CMOs, Marketing Managers and Directors
- Product and Brand Managers
- Anyone interested in learning how Social Media will help grow your business
6:30- 7:15pm: Presentation by Melodie
7:15- 7:45pm: Audience Q & A
7:45- 8:30pm: Networking and Refreshments
- 1 Seminar $49
- 3 Seminars $139
- 6 Seminars $199
- REGISTER HERE
All Digital Media Now Seminars are held at Pangea Bakery Cafe centrally located in Kearny Mesa. Pangea Bakery Cafe has a full event space in the back with ample space for the event presentation and networking.
If you’d like to be involved in the event I’m also seeking event volunteers! Please let me know if you’d like to help out. Volunteers are needed to help with event set up, event day logistics and clean up. I also have additional volunteer opportunities so we can discuss an option that works best for you.
Before I leave if up to you to register for the seminars check out all the positive feedback and social commentary at the last event!
I’m very excited to host Digital Media Now and look forward to seeing you there!