2019- A Year of Growth and Many Firsts
- My first full year of being a working mom. I’m proud of the fact that I have been able to grow my business while never missing a milestone and spending as much time as possible with my baby. This involves a lot of strategic planning, working late nights and patience.
- Created, recorded and launched my first LinkedIn Learning course on Content Marketing. I worked so hard to create this resource and in just a few months, hundreds of people have learned from my knowledge.
- First time in 10 years since I launched my business that I chose to focus on marketing to a niche audience, real estate professionals. Not only has this allowed me to grow in my niche market, but it’s also allowed me to grow in other industries.
- After being a Professional Speaker for over a decade, I finally launched my first Speaker Reel which has led me to book more paid speaking gigs.
- Celebrated my daughter’s first birthday with a family day to the Del Mar Fair, a DIY mermaid themed party and a Disneyland trip.
- Celebrated my first wedding anniversary with my husband. I gifted him a traditional “paper” gift which was framed sheet music of the song he performed for me on our wedding day.
- First time traveling to the East Coast with a baby! We visited family in Boston and took a cruise to Bermuda.
- First time watching my baby crawl, talk and walk. Watching her milestones makes me so happy.
- First time staying at the iconic Hotel del Coronado for a staycation. I’ve admired this place since I was a kid.
2019 is the end of a decade and I’m beyond grateful that I’m happy, healthy and alive to see the clocks turn 2020 at midnight tonight. I don’t have a “word” for 2020 but I do have a feeling that it will be another life changing year. I can’t wait to grow as a mom, small business owner, Professional Speaker, blogger (yes I’m finally blogging again) and vlogger so I can document my favorite memories.
Thank you to every single person who has supported me this year!