[EVENT] Digital Media Dinners- Social Media Branding
Marketing Melodie is excited to present the 2nd Digital Media Dinners. The featured topic is Social Media Branding. I chose this topic because it’s important that business owners take action to ensure a positive brand reputation on Social Media to attract qualified customers and clients. Whether your company is active in Social Media or not, people are talking about your brand. If it’s not your brand specifically, it’s your industry or your competitor.
Social Media Branding will focus on strategies to strengthen your brand across various social networks including review sites (Yelp, TripAdvisor), group buying sites (Groupon, BuyWithMe), location based sites (Foursquare, Gowalla), Facebook and Twitter.
Marketing Melodie will give an educational presentation followed by a panel discussion with successful industry leaders and business owners. The panelists will provide insight on how their business or organization is excelling in brand management through Social Media. The event will conclude with audience Q&A.
- Learn hands on, tactical tips to implement and incorporate immediately
- Knowledge on how to improve your brand image
- Gain tools to customize a compelling brand message to attract qualified customers
Our first event, Digital Media Dinners- Facebook & Twitter for Business was successfully hosted last November 2010. Check out the event photos here. We received positive feedback based our post event survey:
- 100% of attendees AGREED or HIGHLY AGREED they would RECOMMEND the event to others.
- 78% of attendees said the quality of content was EXCELLENT.
- 100% of respondents AGREED or HIGHLY AGREED the event was INFORMATIVE.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS:
We’re currently still recruiting speakers for the event. For this particular event we are looking for professionals who represent a review website, a group buying website and businesses successfully using location based networks. If you’re interested in speaking, please email: Melodie at MarketingMelodie dot com with the following information:
1. Name, Company and Title
2. Email Address, Phone Number and Website URL
3. Topics you can speak on
4. Social Networks you are using with the specific URLs to each network
5. Brief description of how you have used social media for your business and the benefits
6. Please list any additional professional speaking experience
For complete details and to register for the event. Please click here.
*Photo Credits: Michael Regala Photography