Links I Love
I am constantly scouring the web for marketing resources and educational content related to digital technology and social media. I also enjoy discovering things that are entertaining, healthy, beautiful and delicious. Links I Love is a series I’ll be posting weekly to share the best things I discover around the web. This is a great way for you to get to know me and my intention is that you’ll find something you love too!
1. 5 Things You Should Do Every Sunday to Reset for the Week Ahead- Any day that has SUN in it is wonderful. I love the idea of choosing workout outfits on Sunday! (whowhatwear.com)
2. 21 “Modern Family” Moments That’ll Make You Laugh Every Time- Any other Modern Family fans out there? (buzzfeed.com)
3. This Guy Used Science To Get An 86% Bigger Burrito At Chipotle- I’m craving Chipotle as I type this. (buzzfeed.com)
4. 7 Smart Questions to Ask When *You’re* Doing the Interviewing- There are many resources for people who are looking for jobs but it’s not as common to find tips for those hiring. It’s a tough job! (levo.com)
5. 14 of the most promising seed-stage enterprise startups- Reading about startups is always inspiring. Startup companies have so much passion and drive! (venturebeat.com)
6. 33 Things You Only Know if You’ve Worked at a Grocery Store- I love grocery shopping! Here are fun facts about a place we all go to. (thrillist.com)
7. All of Google’s—er, Alphabet’s—companies and products from A to Z- ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Google has you covered with the entire alphabet. (qz.com)
8. Give Thanks To The People Who Make Great Vacations Possible– This is such a positive post about gratitude and traveling. (lajollamom.com)
9. How Freelance Article Writers Can Find Facts Fast — And Make Sure They’re True– Stating true facts from reliable sources can increase your credibility as a writer. (makealivingwriting.com)
What links did you love this week? Feel free to share with me in the comments.