Call For Speakers: Business Owners Successfully Using Social Media
Every business owner knows they need a social media presence. Going to another event or conference and listening to someone talk about the “importance” of being on social media will not help grow your business. Although this information was once valuable, the real value now comes from being empowered with knowledge and tools on how to actually use social media properly. People need tactical tips on how to implement and insight on how to incorporate different social networks into their business starting today. Although results of being on social media aren’t immediate, immediate action will lead to long term success.
I’ve recognized the need for business owners to understand and use social media in a way that’s simple, effective and engaging to their audience so I’ve taken the initiative to host a series of dinner events that will teach hands-on, practical and tactical tips to business owners coming straight from the knowledge of other business owners who are already succeeding in the space. And thus I announce my CALL FOR SPEAKERS for an fun, inspirational and educational dinner series presented by Marketing Melodie. The dinners will take place before the end of the year at Jasmine Restaurant in their spacious event space. Additional details TBA.
WHO? I am looking for business owners who have successfully implemented social media into their marketing strategy, can talk specifically about a how a network has helped them, demonstrate results and give insight on how to get started. Each speaker will cover 1 specific social network. I would like a speaker on each of these digital media tools:
- Videos (YouTube)
If you’re interested in speaking for my Digital Media series, please email: Melodie at MarketingMelodie dot com with the following information:
2. Company and Title
3. Email Address, Phone Number and Website URL
4. Social Networks you are using with the specific URLs to each network
5. The social network you can speak on (one topic will be covered by each speaker)
6. Brief description of how you have used social media for your business and the benefits
7. Please list any additional professional speaking experience
There are many benefits of getting on stage and opportunities to grow your business through speaking including:
- Marketing – All speakers will receive their name, company and website listed on all marketing materials for the event. This include mentions in blog posts, Facebook, Twitter and other social media updates.
- Event Exposure- All speakers have an opportunity to bring marketing materials to the event to distribute to the audience.
- Guest pass- All speakers will receive an additional complimentary pass for a guest that includes dinner for the event.
- Public Relations- Having someone featured from your company as a speaker is a significant accomplishmment and positive PR opportunity.
I look forward to learning from everyone and hearing social media success stories from business owners!